Fabriscale is looking for software developers with a passion for computer networks and network programming to join us in designing and developing the next generation of network management and monitoring software. You will be part of a highly competent team at Fabriscale working on new solutions for network management of InfiniBand and Ethernet networks.
Place of Work: Fornebu/Oslo, Norway.
- Design and develop the Ethernet version of our fabric management software.
- Interface with Ethernet switches using traditional and SDN type interfaces.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure source code quality.
- Analyze and design new features for our fabric management software.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent programming skills and willing to work with various programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Python, Go).
- Significant experience with Ethernet and software defined networking.
- Fluent in English.
Relevant skills and experience
- Creates modular, well-organized code to ensure easy implementation
- Debugging, testing and optimizing in order to contribute to integration of software
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration and scripting (e.g. Python, shell).
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git).
- Familiarity with InfiniBand, Omni-Path, iWarp, RDMA or other interconnect technologies.
- Familiarity with HPC applications and development.
- Assists in documentation of software development activities to accommodate future maintenance
- Able to both cooperate with others and work independently on challenging problems.
- Master of Science or PhD in computer science or a related area with good grades. Other relevant experience may count as a substitute for formal education.
- The potential to revolutionize the future of network management software.
- Opportunities for significant responsibility, which will grow as the organisation scales.
- A good work environment with humor and energy.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
The ideal candidate is able to show evidence of her/his interest in programming and network management through previous work experience or through extracurricular activities. Both senior candidates and graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please include a short cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts and grades, and up to three references in your application. To apply or for more information please contact us at email@example.com.
About Fabriscale Technologies AS
Fabriscale is a startup that develops network management and monitoring software that reduce network downtime and increase utilization of HPC systems and data centers. Our philosophy is to use novel algorithms to simplify network management. We currently support InfiniBand technology, and other technologies including Ethernet/SDN will be supported in the near future. Fabriscale is located at Fornebu outside Oslo, Norway.